Two Stroke Motocross Forum > Photos & Videos

Larroco's showing Emig How a 2 stroke kick ass!

(1/1)

2smoker:
Enjoy!

U.S. Open - Saturday ReMatch Race

crash796:
This is an awsome video nothing sounds better than a 250cc two stroke blasting through the whoops. "The Rock" is one of my favorite riders. You have to be a badass to have a jump named after you at a professional level motocross track.

2smoker:

--- Quote from: crash796 on December 12, 2009, 02:22:57 PM ---This is an awsome video nothing sounds better than a 250cc two stroke blasting through the whoops. "The Rock" is one of my favorite riders. You have to be a badass to have a jump named after you at a professional level motocross track.

--- End quote ---

They changed the name for the Lucas Leap...What a shame..Money buy everything...

JETZcorp:
Did anyone else notice that there are some women being used as decoration back there?  They're being used like big, flamboyantly-colored potted plants.  I'm usually fairly forgiving about that kind of shit, but this is just damn.

Anyway, it was fun seeing that 2T lay down the law.  I especially liked the bit where the bikes were side-by-side, battling for position, then they hit the whoops and the 2T just takes off for the horizon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version