Two Stroke Motocross Forum > General Two Stroke Talk

Beta Ride Day at Washougal 10/20/18

<< < (2/2)

nancis:
Coop how tall is she?  Some of the bikes have shorter seat heights and there are low seats available too.  They are really popular among the shorter riders :) 

Coop:

--- Quote from: nancis on November 18, 2018, 07:53:01 AM ---Coop how tall is she?  Some of the bikes have shorter seat heights and there are low seats available too.  They are really popular among the shorter riders :)

--- End quote ---

5'2" I think.

nancis:
Hmmm...well I know on the XT (and on the 125 that I rode at the ride day) I can pretty much flat foot them with my boots on and I'm 5'9"...sooooo, not sure if she can put both feet down maybe with the low seat and some suspension mods.  Platform boots???  ::)

Coop:

--- Quote from: nancis on November 20, 2018, 05:29:10 PM ---Hmmm...well I know on the XT (and on the 125 that I rode at the ride day) I can pretty much flat foot them with my boots on and I'm 5'9"...sooooo, not sure if she can put both feet down maybe with the low seat and some suspension mods.  Platform boots???  ::)

--- End quote ---

Haha yeah maybe. On every bike she has owned I have to lower them with links, cut down the seat, remove the seat bumpers, etc., because she insists she has to touch both feet.  We haven't tried KISS style platform boots though :) .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version