Two Stroke Motocross Forum > General Two Stroke Talk

Guy B quote from Racer X

(1/4) > >>

JohnN:
This is quote was published in the Noise section of Racer X the January 2010 issue.

--- Quote ---I think two-strokes are sort of like a past relationship. You  remember the good parts, and quickly forget the bad parts. There's a lot of nostalgia for the scent, and the sound, but the equipment and racing itself is better now. Guy B
--- End quote ---

What do you think about this?

meger z:
i dont watch 4ts unless im trying to get to sleep,4ts are like a bad dream .

Alec S:
I think I'd have to ask him what/why it's "better" today.

My guess is that there is also some "nostalgia" for bikes that are cheap to purchase, maintain, require less maintenance, weigh less, and are more dynamic to ride/jump......

Hondacrrider:

--- Quote from: meger z on November 22, 2009, 03:58:11 PM ---i dont watch 4ts unless im trying to get to sleep,4ts are like a bad dream .

--- End quote ---
Why don't you watch them, I love watching the local races and watching 4t's fail to start at the finish line, quite funny

scooter042:
Sounds like GuyB is pretty far up into the politics with the big 4. What's he got to gain by pushin Kool Aid? Maybe he rides a free bike like some of the others that are tight with the bike makers. Anyone with somethin to gain always says it's OK to give the pigs a double displacement advantage and the 30# heavier tech is somehow better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version