Two Stroke Motocross Forum > Non-Moto

You stay much cleaner on a Jet Ski

<< < (2/4) > >>

2smoker:
Not a Fergie fan but she can still twist my throttle.

Braap257:
OMG :P

scotty dog:

--- Quote from: John Nicholas on July 23, 2010, 12:24:57 PM ---Well at least there's no dirt, dust and stuff to deal with!!  :o :o

--- End quote ---
oooooh i reckon i could make it pretty dirty!!!...............with her of course.. ;D ;D

JETZcorp:
Man, I thought vintage bikes were unpopular with the general public.  But from what I've been reading, the environmental types want the vintage PWCs to just be wiped of the face of the planet.  In 20 years, the manufacturers managed to cut emissions on those things by 70%, but the sentiment out there was still negative because of all the older models that were dirtying up the world!  At Lake Tahoe, if you want to run something pre-2006, chances are it won't meet the standards.  2006!

Although, I have heard many a story of hot days on the Willamette River where the two-stroke boats and two-stroke skis were all over the place, and by sunset there was a very noticeable blue fog hugging the water.  No wonder people got so blood-thirsty about it!

SubTexel:

--- Quote from: JETZcorp on August 08, 2010, 02:54:02 AM ---Man, I thought vintage bikes were unpopular with the general public.  But from what I've been reading, the environmental types want the vintage PWCs to just be wiped of the face of the planet.  In 20 years, the manufacturers managed to cut emissions on those things by 70%, but the sentiment out there was still negative because of all the older models that were dirtying up the world!  At Lake Tahoe, if you want to run something pre-2006, chances are it won't meet the standards.  2006!

Although, I have heard many a story of hot days on the Willamette River where the two-stroke boats and two-stroke skis were all over the place, and by sunset there was a very noticeable blue fog hugging the water.  No wonder people got so blood-thirsty about it!

--- End quote ---

Nope, people are pretty anti 2 stroke when it comes to PWCs... Which makes it all the more fun when I ride mine and stomp on the newer skis... (Gotta love the new nanny crap they put on the new 4 stroke skis, and the ~65-70mph limit they come with stock).

I don't like 4 stroke MX bikes because they're boring, but 4 stroke PWCs are stupid boring... Beyond stupid boring in fact (almost impossible to whip them into 360s, or turn sharp at all (they'll cut power and use water brake setups to slow the turn or stop the 360), can't really jump them (too damn heavy) and on the FI ones (especially the sea doos) they break down a hell of a lot and cost quite a bit to repair. No gracias.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version